Apply to a Parkside Faculty-Led Course
If Interested in a Faculty-Led International Program follow these steps:
- If you would like to discuss the application process, program costs or obtain more information about the program, make an appointment to meet with the Study Abroad Office.
- Discuss course with your Academic Advisor.
- If necessary, meet with Blake Taylor in Financial Aid to discuss financial resources.
- On the Study Abroad home page, access the precise program through the Faculty-Led Program button. Read through all information and then click Apply Now. IMPORTANT: There is a $35 application fee. This fee will be applied to lower the standard $100 Study Abroad Administrative fee (bringing it from $100 to $65) as long as you participate in the program. The fee will not be charged if the program is cancelled. The fee will appear on your SOLAR account if you withdraw from the program.
- If you are not a Parkside student but wish to apply to a Faculty-Led international program, please contact the Study Abroad Office for detailed information about registering as a Special Student. Please note that Parkside tuition is charged in addition to the program fee.
- Apply. After selecting “Apply Now”, click "okay" to continue. Current Parkside students will need to login using their Parkside username and password.
- Create Your Account. You will be asked a series of questions (Date of Birth; Gender; Term; etc.) before reaching your actual account within the system. All successful log-ins will lead students to a profile page.
- Complete all Application Steps. The profile page will list the program information as well as a checklist of items to be read, signed and/or submitted. Click on each item to learn what is required.
- Apply Early! Students who apply early have a better chance of being admitted to the program and receiving study abroad funding.
- IMPORTANT: Once you have been Accepted into the program, you will need to Confirm your Participation. Your application cannot move forward without this.